We are looking for a reliable Treasurer to manage the Forum’s financial aspects from cash management to organisation finance. The Council will also depend on you to record, report and analyze relevant information.
The Treasurer will serve as a council member and support the general administration of the Forum.
- Prepare an annual budget, prepare and submit monthly and annual statements of account in conjunction with the Secretary.
- Manage/oversee the management of the financial affairs of the organisation including reconciling bank statements, recording approved impress and shall disburse money for approved expenditure only, and ensuring that money received on behalf of the organization are accounted for and deposited in the Bank within 7 days of collections.
- Prepare understandable reports and inform members of any financial activities or concerns.
- Serve as financial liaison; ensuring proper filing of legal forms and proper documentation with relevant organisations.
- Shall perform other duties as assigned by the NWC