The Program Officer 1 is responsible for supervising a wide a variety of administrative and program management tasks. He/she will help the Program Officer 1 in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
This post requires a broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as can lead and develop subordinates.
The target is to facilitate the effective Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions with the Program Officer 1
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development e management of programs according to the Forum’s standards.
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Building Partnerships
- Demonstrating Flexibility
- Being Proactive
- Being a Team Player
- Committing to Excellence
- Organizing Resources
- Developing Others