The Deputy Administration will manage daily administrative operations. He/she will be a part of the top executive team reporting directly to the Chairperson and your work will be a critical factor in our overall performance.
He/she will act as the point of contact for all officials, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing Forum stock, preparing regular reports with the Secretary (e.g. expenses, NATCOM-UNESCO report, and Forum budgets) and organizing Forum records.
He/she will be responsible for UNESCO Clubs & Regional Bases.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
The target is to ensure the smooth running of Forum according to established policies and vision.
- Provide input in Forum and strategic planning
- Set goals for departments, individual managers, and officials
- Collaborate with the Secretary to maintain and update databases
- Collaborate with Secretary to maintain Forum’s Calendar and schedule appointments
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements
- Organize and coordinate inter- and intradepartmental operations
- Oversee resource allocation and budgeting
- Provide guidance to subordinate officials and evaluate performance
- Resolve issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting in the Chairperson’s Team (office)
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Assist in other tasks (e.g. fundraising) as assigned
- Solid knowledge of Forum’s procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Experience in operations management
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrating Flexibility
- Being Proactive
- Being a Team Player
- Committing to Excellence
- Organizing Resources
- Developing Others