- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals
These are the #GlobalGoals adopted by countries in 2015 to end poverty, protect the planet and, ensure prosperity for all.
We must all do our parts if these goals would be reached – and we know that there are more than a few who have already begun to do their part.
Would you share your story with us?
Or do you have ideas you’d like to share with us?
Email your stories or ideas in not more than 500 words to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish your article.
We look forward to hearing from you!