What is your perspe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] What is your perspective of the UNESCO Youth Forum, Nigeria?  

RSS

Tell us your perspective.

5 Answers

"I am excited to be part of the great forum, I hope to learn and also contribute the significant toward the achievement of the great forum"  

It could be a gate way to the change we so desire! Truth is, without our "united co-operation", and hard work, this too will fail.  

The forum is the first step to actualising the deployment of youth towards maintaining sustainable educational, scientific and cultural practices. I am most excited to have joined the forum, i feel like every project i take towards improving education in Nigeria is tied to a much bigger and larger cause: The UNESCO.

The forum is the first step to actualising the deployment of youth towards maintaining sustainable educational, scientific and cultural practices. I am most excited to have joined the forum, i feel like every project i take towards improving education in Nigeria is tied to a much bigger and larger cause: The UNESCO.

I think it has the potential to make positive impact on the sustainable development the World clamors if program designs target the grassroot. 

I'm excited to be here, I hope to learn and also contribute significantly towards the achievement of the Global goals.

Share: